I always struggle to know what to get my mum for Mother’s Day and in fact any time. My son often opts to buy me jewellery as he knows how much I love it. These chunky silver rings are definitely something I would absolutely love to receive.
Why not get the kids to make a Mothers Day coloring card for that extra treat?
Not only do Hersey & Sons sell gorgeous chunky silver rings, but they sell pretty much anything that can be made from silver.
A chunky silver ring is a perfect gift for any occasion.
**Disclosure: I was compensated for my time to write this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only share resources that I would use with my own family and those that I believe other homeschool families will enjoy. There may be affiliate links in this post.**
Hersey’s has the most beautiful bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
In fact, anything that comes in silver they sell.
They have a beautiful children’s section, with girls’ bracelets or Christening gifts.
The men’s category is also full of cuff links, bracelets, and necklaces. There is also a home range.
Chunky Rings in Silver
I have recently received the most gorgeous chunky silver ring for women from Hersey & Sons.
The ring came in a nice sturdy grey box and comes with a cleaning cloth. I have only worn the ring for a day and already have cleaned it! It is so sparkly!
The silver rings are one size, BUT, if you tell them your finger size they will adjust it to fit you perfectly. This was really important for me, as I have really fat fingers!! The sizes range from I to T.
Not only can you get it sized perfectly for you, but you can also choose whether you have a shiny or matte finish.
I opted for shiny, the only downside (if there is one!) is that you do have to regularly polish it to keep it looking brand new.
These tungsten wedding bands range in price from only £45 – £57. For the quality of the ring, I have to say I honestly think this is a bargain.
Review Hersey & Sons Chunky Silver Rings
- Not only do they stock silver chunky rings, but they also sell almost anything that you can imagine made from silver. From Christening gifts to cufflinks, to jewellery to napkin rings.
- The rings are such great quality and have the silver hallmark stamp.
- Don’t just take my word for it. Hersey gets a 4.7 star rating from 11,717 people according to Shopper Approved.
- The packaging is lovely and classic. It really gives the feeling of opening something special.
- Hersey & Sons have been making jewellery in the UK since 1955
- They are members of the National Association of Jewellers, so you know you are purchasing from a genuine company.
Get your chunky silver ring either for yourself or a loved one today from Hersey & Sons.
This would be a perfect gift for any woman, if you are looking for more ideas check out my latest gifts for mom who doesn’t want anything guide.
Last Updated on 9 November 2022 by homeschoolof1