Easter will be here before we know it, and I have put together these super cute Easter messages for kids to decode, for free of course.
There are 6 messages and a cipher disk to put together to decode these wonderful Easter messages for kids.
Included are also the answer sheets. In total there are 5 pdf’s to print out.
As with all holidays we put away the core curriculum and just concentrate on having holiday fun!
Our Easter activities are of course no exception, we have created the following for free for you to download:
- Easter word scramble
- Easter scavenger hunt clues
- Free Easter word search
- Easter bingo printable
- Easter memory game
- Easter escape room
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Fun Easter Messages to Decode
There are six Easter messages for kids to decode with this free printable, including two cipher disks.
- Grab the free printable below
- Print out the Easter messages for kids – just make sure you print to either A4 or letter and click on shrink to fit. I have tried so they should print on both sized paper.
- Paper or Card – the printables work better on cardstock (this is the one we use), however, normal printer paper will work.
- Paper cutter – to cut the messages. There are 3 messages on each page.
- Scissors – to cut the two cipher disks
- Brads – I had no idea what these were called until I phoned my husband and a colleague he was with shouted out Brads! Honestly, I think he thought I was an idiot! But anyway, at least I knew what to look for!! We didn’t have any so I just purchased the cheapest set from Amazon.
- Get a pen or pencil for the kids to decode the Easter messages.
- If you are giving a little treat for the kids these are our Easter gift guides:
Download Easter Messages for Kids to Decode
Last Updated on 25 January 2023 by homeschoolof1