Easter will be here before we know it, and I have put together these super cute Easter messages for kids to decode, for free of course.
There are 6 messages and a cipher disk to put together to decode these wonderful Easter messages for kids.
Included are also the answer sheets. In total there are 5 pdf’s to print out.
As with all holidays we put away the core curriculum and just concentrate on fun Easter activities for kids.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Fun Easter Messages to Decode
There are six Easter messages for kids to decode with this free printable, including two cipher disks.
- Grab the free printable below
- Print out the Easter messages for kids – just make sure you print to either A4 or letter and click on shrink to fit. I have tried so they should print on both sized paper.
- Paper or Card – the printables work better on cardstock (this is the one we use), however, normal printer paper will work.
- Paper cutter – to cut the messages. There are 3 messages on each page.
- Scissors – to cut the two cipher disks
- Brads – I had no idea what these were called until I phoned my husband and a colleague he was with shouted out Brads! Honestly, I think he thought I was an idiot! But anyway, at least I knew what to look for!! We didn’t have any so I just purchased the cheapest set from Amazon.
- Get a pen or pencil for the kids to decode the Easter messages.
Easter gifts for kids
If you are giving a little treat for the kids these are our Easter gift guides:
- Over 125 Easter egg fillers that aren’t candy!
- Non chocolate Easter gifts
- Easter gifts for boys
- Easter basket ideas for teen boys
- The best books for Easter
Additional Easter activities
- Easter word scramble
- Easter scavenger hunt clues
- Easter word search
- Easter bingo printable
- Easter memory game
- Easter escape room
- Easter counting worksheets
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download Easter Messages for Kids to Decode
Last Updated on 2 October 2023 by homeschoolof1