Have fun with math this Easter with our free Easter counting worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Learn to count from 1 to 10, with our fun Easter color and counting worksheets. This makes counting much more fun!
Adding educational Easter activities for kids can make the holiday both enjoyable and enriching.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Why use Easter counting worksheets with your preschooler?
Easter free printable counting worksheets can be a great educational tool for preschoolers for several reasons:
- Develops Counting Skills. Counting is an essential skill for any preschooler to learn, and Easter counting worksheets can help them practice counting numbers in a fun and engaging way. These worksheets only go up to the number 10.
- Enhances Fine Motor Skills. Completing the worksheets involves coloring which can help improve a child’s fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Encourages Focus and Attention to Detail. The worksheets require children to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details such as the number of objects to count and the corresponding numbers to write.
Overall, Easter counting worksheets are a fun and effective way to help preschoolers develop their counting skills and prepare them for future math-related tasks.
Best Easter counting books for preschoolers
Treat the kids to one of the best Easter books for kids that promote counting:
- 10 Little Rubber Ducks by Eric Carle
- One Little Bunny
- One, two, peep a finger puppet board book
- 10 Easter egg hunters
- Easter 123
Free Easter I spy worksheets
These Easter I spy worksheets are free to print but are for personal use or classroom use only. Scroll to the end of the post to get the pdf file.
The free Easter worksheets can be used with children as young as toddlers. But preschoolers and kindergarteners will also love learning how to count with this spring-themed math activity.
The first sheet includes images of the:
- Easter bunny,
- an Easter chick,
- Easter eggs,
- an Easter basket,
- baby lambs.
The second Easter I spy worksheet includes images of a:
- Spring gnome,
- a unicorn in an Easter basket,
- a child dressed as a chick,
- a child dressed as an Easter egg,
- a child dressed as a lamb,
- a child dressed as a carrot.
Both of the counting worksheets only go up to a maximum of 10 objects. If you want to go up to 20 then you will love our free missing numbers 1-20 worksheet.
Additional free Easter printables for preschoolers
Other free Easter activities I think you will love:
- This engaging Easter bingo printable features colorful illustrations of classic Easter symbols such as eggs, bunnies, and chicks. It’s an excellent way for kids to learn about Easter traditions while having fun.
- This Easter memory game printable includes pairs of adorable Easter images, like decorated eggs and spring flowers. It’s great for developing concentration and memory skills in young children.
- These Easter bookmarks to color are adorned with Easter motifs and patterns, ideal for little ones to color. They encourage creativity and can be used in their favorite Easter storybooks.
To create a fun Easter surprise for the kids, learn how to make Easter bunny footprints leading to hidden treats in your backyard.
WANT ALL OF OUR EASTER ACTIVITIES IN ONE PLACE?
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the free Easter number worksheets for preschoolers
Last Updated on 18 February 2024 by homeschoolof1