Have fun this Easter with our fun and free Easter scavenger hunt clues. Help the Easter bunny hide these fun rhyming clues and have the best Easter hunt ever!
Hide these 12 rhyming Easter scavenger hunt clues around the house and leave their Easter basket with the last clue. All of these clues are inside the house, just in case, it is raining!
We absolutely love scavenger hunts and treasure hunts in our home, and no matter how old he gets we still do them!
If you have older kids why not treat them to an Easter escape room party at home? This doesn’t have to be with their friends if you don’t want to, just you and the kids will have an amazing time working out the puzzles.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Easter Scavenger Hunt Clues
- The Easter Bunny is on his way, the next clue is hiding where you lay. (under the pillow)
- The Easter chick’s favorite color is blue, the next clue is hiding in your shoe (in their shoes)
- Friends and family are coming to eat, your next clue is under the seat (under their chair at the dining table)
- Happy Easter Sunday, you next clue is where you play (near where they play the most)
- The garden is lovely and green, the next clue is in the washing machine (in the washing machine)
- Have you made any Easter wishes? The next clue is hiding where you wash the dishes (in the dishwasher or kitchen sink)
- Did you get an Easter egg? The next clue is hiding on the table leg. (use tape and add it to the inside leg on the table)
- The Easter bunny is hiding, go and look, the next clue is hiding in your favorite book (use the clue as a bookmark sticking out of their favorite book)
- Chocolate tastes really good, the next clue is near something made of wood. (examples: coffee table, wood for the fire)
- I really love the Easter bunny, he has left the next clue near the honey. (in the pantry)
- There are lots of Easter chicks this year, the next clue is hiding behind your favorite toy’s ear. (hide the clue near their favorite teddy or toy, if it is a big teddy try and hide the clue under its ear.)
- Try not to eat too many yummy treats, the next clue is hiding in mommy’s bedsheets. (mommy’s bed)
How to Play The Easter Egg Hunt
These 12 rhyming clues are perfect for younger or even older children. Especially if you don’t hide them in the obvious spots! I have purposely not numbered the clues so you can start and finish wherever works best for your family.
There isn’t really much else required to start with these FREE printables, well apart from a printer.
- Grab the free printable below
- Print out the clues – just make sure you print to either A4 or letter and click on shrink to fit. I have tried so they should print on both sized paper.
- Paper or Card – the printables work better on cardstock (this is the one we use), however, normal printer paper will work perfectly.
- Paper cutter – to cut the clues, I have purposely kept the clues big, but of course, you can fold them if they need to fit in somewhere small.
- Optional – Add the clues to these easter eggs and hide them around the house.
- Get a pen (to remind you where you have put the clues and in what order)
- Most importantly the Easter basket, leave it after the last clue! If you are looking for inspiration for gift ideas these are our most popular Easter gift lists.
- 125 Awesome Non-Candy Easter Egg Filler Ideas for Plastic Eggs
Easter Scavenger Hunt Printable
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. With all of our printables, they work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
These are some of the other scavenger hunt printables we currently have, all FREE.
- Book scavenger hunt
- Garden scavenger hunt
- Camping scavenger hunt
- Valentines Day scavenger hunt
- St Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt
- Earth Day scavenger hunt – outside hunt
- Star Wars scavenger hunt
- Mothers Day scavenger hunt
- Neighborhood scavenger hunt – outdoor hunt
- 4th of July scavenger hunt
- Halloween treasure hunt
- Thanksgiving scavenger hunt
- Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt
- Christmas treasure hunt
- New Years Eve scavenger hunt
Last Updated on 28 April 2022 by homeschoolof1