Easter will be here before we know it, and we always try and find as much homeschool fun as we can around the holidays. These Easter writing prompts are perfect for both elementary and middle school-aged children.
- Easter word search
- Easter word scramble
- Books for Easter
- Easter Acrostic Poem templates
- Easter escape room
These 10 Easter writing prompts are a little bit silly, but will definitely encourage them to write.
- My best friend is the Easter bunny
- Dear Mr. Bunny
- The Easter bunny is not real, discuss
- The best place to have an Easter egg hunt is,
- What is your favorite holiday tradition and why?
- The Easter bunny is better than the Tooth Fairy, discuss
- There was $100 in my Easter egg, I am going to….
- I have just made friends with the Easter chick
- I think I am the Easter bunny
- In my Easter basket I would like to find..
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Then there are 5 further Easter-themed writing sheets for the kids to make up their own Easter stories.
Why not treat the kids to these super cute Bunny Rabbit Kawaii novelty fine point pens as a little reward, or to let them use them while writing.
I also love this official Easter dollar bill, featuring the Easter bunny! Not that I would spend it as it is super awesome, but this is actually legal tender!
Easter Writing Prompts
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. As ink can be expensive you can choose to print these out in grayscale and they will still look amazing.
For other free writing prompts check out:
Last Updated on 30 August 2022 by homeschoolof1