10 Free Easter Writing Prompts
Easter will be here before we know it, and we always try and find as much homeschool fun as we can around the holidays. These Easter writing prompts are perfect for both elementary and middle school-aged children.
These fun Easter writing prompts for kids can be used with all age groups.
We have lots of fun holiday activities for Easter. Other educational free printables for Easter include:
- Easter word search
- Easter word scramble
- Easter books for kids
- Easter scattergories
- Easter Acrostic Poem templates
- Easter escape room
These 10 Easter creative writing prompts are a little bit silly, but will definitely encourage them to write.
- My best friend is the Easter bunny
- Dear Mr. Bunny
- The Easter bunny is not real, discuss
- The best place to have an Easter egg hunt is,
- What is your favorite holiday tradition and why?
- The Easter bunny is better than the Tooth Fairy, discuss
- There was $100 in my Easter egg, I am going to….
- I have just made friends with the Easter chick
- I think I am the Easter bunny
- In my Easter basket I would like to find..
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Then there are 5 further Easter-themed writing sheets for the kids to make up their own Easter stories and improve their writing skills.
Why not treat the kids to these multicolored pens as a little reward, or to let them use them while writing.
I also love this official Easter dollar bill, featuring the Easter bunny! Not that I would spend it as it is super awesome, but this is actually legal tender!
Download the Free Easter Journal Prompts
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our free printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
For other free writing prompts check out:
Last Updated on 1 June 2023 by homeschoolof1