If you are looking for printable writing prompts for kids you are in the right place.
Do your students struggle with writer’s block? Or struggle with writing all together?
You are not alone, I had the same problem with my son. That was until I gave him some of these fun writing prompts.
I couldn’t believe how much more he would write when it was a topic he enjoyed. Some fun examples of our writing prompts are:
- If I were an elf…
- The 100th President of the United States will be…
- Trick or Treating should be banned for kids over 10 years old, discuss.
- Plastic straws should be banned, discuss.
- My best friend is the Easter bunny
- There was a leprechaun in my garden
- If you lived in a gingerbread house what would it be like?
- On the 12th day of Christmas, I wish for…
We have over 100 different printable writing prompt worksheets for nearly all holidays throughout the year. We currently have:
- 100th day of school
- Valentine’s Day
- If I were President for the day
- President’s Day
- St Patrick’s Day
- April Fool’s Day
- Earth Day
But we are always adding more, so keep checking back.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Download the Free Writing Prompts
Each of the printable writing prompts are broken down into different holidays to make it easier to download the ones you actually want.
Click on each picture you want to download. Scroll to the end of the page and add your email address. You will receive the printable pdf within minutes.
Why not treat the kids to a new Marvel-themed notebook (I also love this unicorn notebook and sketchbook) and see how long it will take them to fill it with new stories?
Last Updated on 31 January 2023 by homeschoolof1