Get ready to unleash your super spotting skills with these free and oh-so-spooky Halloween spot the difference printables.
Halloween will be here before we know it, so print out these Halloween activities for kids and get searching for the differences.
These spot the difference printables can be tricky, but, I have shared the differences below if you are struggling.
These are no boring worksheets though, when the kids find the seven differences they can color in both of the images.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
What are the benefits of doing spot the difference worksheets
Doing spot the difference worksheets can have several benefits, including:
- Spot the difference activities require children to pay close attention to detail and improve their ability to observe and compare.
- Spotting the differences between the two images requires children to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Spotting the differences between two images helps children retain information and improves their memory.
- Spot the difference worksheets help children develop visual perception skills by training their brains to see patterns, shapes, and details.
- Children can use their imagination to come up with creative solutions to the problems presented in spot the difference worksheets.
- Spot the difference worksheets provide a fun and stimulating activity for children during moments of boredom.
- Children need to use their hand-eye coordination to find the differences between the two images.
Spot the Difference Halloween Printable
Get into the Halloween spirit with two fun and challenging activity sheets to keep your kids entertained and sharpen their observation skills.
How to use the spot the difference printables:
This Halloween spot the difference is free to print but is for personal use and classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page and add your email address to get the pdf file.
There are two different images and will print on 2 pages. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your emails within 5 minutes.
The first Halloween spot the difference is an image of a zombie holding a drink.
There are 7 differences to find, and both images need coloring in.
The differences are circled in the image below but they are:
- No spider in the second image in the top corner
- No olive in the drink
- Only 3 bats on the top right-hand side
- The second zombie does not have a mole on their face
- There is no pocket on the t-shirt in the second image
- The rat is facing in different directions
- The zombie on the right has one more toe.
The second image is a happy Dracula, the differences are:
- There are only 4 bats on the top right, but 5 on the first image
- There are only 3 stars and not 3
- There is only 1 black cat on the right image but 2 on the first
- The bowtie does not have dots on the second image
- One of the buttons is a spider on the original image
- There is an extra piece of candy
- The shoe laces are longer on the original image
You will also enjoy our Christmas spot the difference printables.
Other fun Halloween activities
Have even more fun with the kids this October with these free printables:
- Free printable Halloween coloring pages
- Printable Halloween cards to color
- Halloween dot to dot printables
- Halloween graphing worksheets
- Halloween printable placemats
Younger children will really enjoy this Halloween sensory bin too.
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the free Halloween Spot the Difference Printable
Last Updated on 26 October 2023 by homeschoolof1