Halloween will be here before we know it, this year why not make it even more special with these free printable Halloween cards to color?
The kids can send them to their families or just give them to friends.
There are eight different images to choose from and they are a great way to put a smile on someone’s face. I mean who doesn’t love to receive a personalized homemade card?
Inside each of the cards is blank for the child’s own message, but the back of each card has a spooky message!
You will also enjoy our free Halloween coloring pages.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Halloween Coloring Cards
- cardstock just makes the cards more sturdy
- coloring pens are the ones we use for all of our coloring pages
- Envelopes, these A9 ones will fit the cards perfectly.
Print out the Halloween coloring cards below. There are eight different images and will print on 8 pages. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your emails within 5 minutes.
You can of course print this on normal printer paper, but with all of our crafts, they always look better on cardstock.
On one side you will see the front of the card image and on the reverse side of each card, there is a Happy Halloween message as you can see below. Two of the Halloween cards say Stay Spooky on the back, which is why there are only 7 below.
Each card is blank inside so you can write your own spooky message.
If you are looking for inspiration on what to write inside I will share with you some ideas below that will definitely help.
There are eight different printable Halloween cards to color that you can choose from.
- Halloween party with Frankenstein’s monster. I think you will love our handprint Frankenstein template too.
- Halloween party with a zombie
- Stay spooky with Dracula
- Happy Halloween with a witch. I think you will also enjoy our Halloween witch broom handprint template too.
- Happy Halloween with 6 Halloween party goers
- Halloween party with 6 Halloween party-goers in fancy dress
- Boo You! With a wizard and 2 witches to color in
- Happy Halloween with a mummy and a skeleton to color. I think you will also enjoy our mummy handprint template.
What to Write in a Halloween Card?
I always struggle knowing what to write in cards, never mind trying to give my child ideas too! These are the very best things to write in a Halloween card.
- Wishing you lots of fun and lots of yummy treats!
- Beast Wishes
- Fangs for being my friend
- You’re my BFF (Best FIEND Forever).
- Have a killer Halloween!
- FANGS so much for being my friend. I’m glad we’re BLOODies!
- Have a spook-tacular, boo-tiful, wooo-nderful, and fang-tastic Halloween!
- Happy Halloween, Ghoul friend!
- Whenever things get scary, it’s great knowing I can count on a friend like you.
- Getting to call you family is a real treat! Have a great Halloween.
- In the treat basket of this family, you’re the full-size candy bar. Thanks for being the best!
- We might not be vampires, but I’m still glad we’re BLOOD related! Have a FANGtastic Halloween!
- Keep calm, trick or treat and carry on.
- Wishing you a night full of frights and a bag full of delights. Happy Halloween!
- May your Halloween be filled with scary times and scary memories. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a spook-tacular Halloween and a great fall season this year! Happy Haunting!
- Spooks, treats, and yummy eats. Wishing you the best Halloween ever!
- Witching you a very haunted Halloween!
- Wishing you a Howling good Halloween
Download All 8 Halloween Cards to Color
I think you will also love:
- Halloween alphabet activities
- Halloween memory game printable
- Halloween counting worksheets
- Halloween graph and color worksheets
- Halloween dot to dot printables
- Halloween spot the difference printables
Last Updated on 8 November 2022 by homeschoolof1