Halloween will be here before we know it, this year why not make it even more special with these free printable Halloween cards to color?
These Halloween activities for kids are a great way for the kids to send heartfelt messages to their friends and family this spooky season.
There are eight different images to choose from and they are a great way to put a smile on someone’s face. I mean who doesn’t love to receive a personalized homemade card?
Inside each of the cards is blank for the child’s own message, but the back of each card has a spooky message!
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Halloween Coloring Cards
The kids are going to love coloring in these Halloween cards with images of wizards, witches, zombies, skeletons, and more.
- cardstock just makes the cards more sturdy
- coloring pens are the ones we use for all of our coloring pages
- Envelopes, these A9 ones will fit the cards perfectly.
How to use the printable Halloween cards:
Print out the Halloween coloring cards below. There are eight different images and will print on 8 pages. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your emails within 5 minutes.
These Halloween cards are free to print but are for personal and classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the post and add your email address to get the pdf file.
You can of course print this on normal printer paper, but with all of our crafts, they always look better on cardstock.
What is printed on the back of the Halloween cards?
On one side you will see the front of the card image and on the reverse side of each card, there is a Happy Halloween message as you can see below.
- Happy Halloween
- Witch, please
- Stay spooky
- Boo to you
Each card is blank inside so you can write your own spooky message.
If you are looking for inspiration on what to write inside I will share with you some ideas below that will definitely help.
What Halloween cards can I choose from?
There are eight different printable Halloween cards to color that you can choose from.
- Halloween party with Frankenstein’s monster. You will love our Frankenstein handprint template too. Why not include this with the card?
- Halloween party with a zombie
- Stay spooky with Dracula
- Happy Halloween with a witch. You will also enjoy our Halloween witch broom handprint template too.
- Happy Halloween with 6 Halloween partygoers
- Halloween party with 6 Halloween party-goers in fancy dress
- Boo You! With a wizard and 2 witches to color in
- Happy Halloween with a mummy and a skeleton to color. You will also enjoy our Mummy handprint template craft.
Make sure to send free Halloween thank you cards too!
What to Write in a Halloween Card?
I always struggle knowing what to write in cards, never mind trying to give my child ideas too! These are the very best things to write on a Halloween card.
- Wishing you lots of fun and lots of yummy treats!
- Beast Wishes
- Fangs for being my friend
- You’re my BFF (Best FIEND Forever).
- Have a killer Halloween!
- FANGS so much for being my friend. I’m glad we’re BLOODies!
- Have a spook-tacular, boo-tiful, wooo-nderful, and fang-tastic Halloween!
- Happy Halloween, Ghoul friend!
- Whenever things get scary, it’s great knowing I can count on a friend like you.
- Getting to call you family is a real treat! Have a great Halloween.
- In the treat basket of this family, you’re the full-size candy bar. Thanks for being the best!
- We might not be vampires, but I’m still glad we’re BLOOD related! Have a FANGtastic Halloween!
- Keep calm, trick or treat and carry on.
- Wishing you a night full of frights and a bag full of delights. Happy Halloween!
- May your Halloween be filled with scary times and scary memories. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a spook-tacular Halloween and a great fall season this year! Happy Haunting!
- Spooks, treats, and yummy eats. Wishing you the best Halloween ever!
- Witching you a very haunted Halloween!
- Wishing you a Howling good Halloween
Other Halloween printables you will enjoy
Don’t stop the fun with these Halloween cards have lots more fun with some of our other free Halloween worksheets:
- Free printable Halloween coloring pages
- Halloween alphabet worksheets
- Halloween printable placemats
- Halloween memory game printable
- Halloween counting worksheets
- Halloween graphing worksheets
- Halloween dot to dot printables
- Halloween spot the difference printables
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download all 8 Halloween Cards to Color
Last Updated on 8 November 2023 by homeschoolof1