Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it, this year why not make it even more special with these free printable Valentine’s Day cards to color?
The kids can send them to their families or just give them to friends.
There are eight different images to choose from and they are a great way to put a smile on someone’s face. I mean who doesn’t love to receive a personalized homemade card?
Inside each of the cards is blank for the child’s own message, but the back of each card has a Happy Valentine’s Day message.
You will also enjoy our free Valentine’s coloring pages.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Free Valentine Cards to Color
- cardstock just makes the cards more sturdy
- coloring pens are the ones we use for all of our coloring pages
- Envelopes, these A9 ones will fit the cards perfectly.
Print out the free printable valentines day cards to color below. There are eight different images and will print on 8 pages. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your emails within 5 minutes.
You can of course print this on normal printer paper, but with all of our crafts, they always look better on cardstock.
On one side you will see the front of the card image and on the reverse side of each card, there is a Happy Valentine’s Day message as you can see below. Two of the Valentine’s Day cards have the same Happy Valentine’s Day message on the back, which is why there are only 7 below.
Each card is blank inside so you can write your own Valentine’s message.
If you are looking for inspiration on what to write inside I will share with you some ideas below that will definitely help.
There are eight different free printable valentines day cards to color that you can choose from.
- A bunch of flowers
- A boy and a girl with hearts around them. (You may also enjoy our free heart handprint craft if you are doing this with younger kids.)
- Two boys being friends
- A boy and a girl hugging
- A boy with a heart on his t-shirt and his arms open wide
- A girl jumping with a heart on her t-shirt
- A teddy bear with hearts on
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Kids
I always struggle knowing what to write in cards, never mind trying to give my child ideas too! These are the very best Valentine’s Day quotes for kids they can use.
- You are sweeter than Valentine’s Day candy.
- Knock, knock! It’s Valentine’s o’clock! You’re my favorite person, and you rock!
- I love you a hole punch!
- I have my eyes on you.
- You make me smile all the time! You’re amazing, Valentine!
- I hope your Valentine’s day is as special to you as you are to me.
- I totally dig you.
- Happy Valentine’s! A friend like you is hard to find!
- I love you berry much.
- Know what I like about you? Everything!
- You’re even better than a unicorn because you’re real.
Download the Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
I think you will also love:
- Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt
- Valentine bingo
- Valentine handprint craft for preschoolers
- Valentine’s bookmarks to color
- Valentine’s Day memory game
Last Updated on 15 November 2022 by homeschoolof1