Valentine’s Day activities for kids will start before we know it, so I wanted to share with you our new Valentine’s bookmarks to color.
The Valentine coloring bookmarks feature images of hearts, roses, teddy bears, Cupid, books, and more.
The kids will love to add these love-themed bookmarks to their books this February.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Valentine’s Day Bookmarks To Color
Included in the free printable bookmarks to color are 6 different Valentine bookmarks, 3 per page.
These free printable Valentine bookmarks are free to print but are for personal or classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get the pdf file.
These print better when printed on card stock (this is the one we use and love.)
Three bookmarks will print on each page. And I highly recommend using a paper cutter rather than scissors (unless you have a very steady hand!)
Each bookmark measures 2.5 x 8.5 inches and there are 3 on each page. All ready to be colored in with either pens or crayons.
Get the kids to color them in bright colors. When they have finished I highly recommend grabbing your laminator to will keep them looking newer for longer! If you don’t have one, a strip of packing tape placed on either side will help prevent tearing and extend the life of the bookmark.
These can be used instead of printable Valentine’s Day cards to color and handed out at school, or given as gifts to the teacher. They will also be perfect as treats at a Valentine’s Day party.
They can either be colored in by the children before handing them out or if you are running short on time, you could leave them blank. Either way, they will be a great Valentine’s gift.
You can add a small hole in the top and tie some colored ribbon or string, for an extra special bookmark.
The Best Valentine’s Day Books For Kids
Why not treat the kids to a new book so they can use their new Valentines bookmarks?
We absolutely love books in our homeschool and these are the best Valentine’s Day books we have read:
- A little spot of love is all about how children can express love, from listening to being kind.
- How many do I love you? is a padded picture book for babies – 3 year olds.
- Little Blue Truck’s Valentine
- Love from the Very Hungry Caterpillar is a wonderful book by Eric Carle.
- Valentine’s Day mad libs book is great for educational fun.
- What I love about being your mom this is not a typical reading book however, you get to fill out all of the reasons you love being their mom. It is such an adorable book that they will treasure forever.
This electronic dictionary bookmark is an excellent find too. We got one when my son was about 6 and he still loves it 7 years later.
Other Valentine’s Day activities
- Homeschool Valentine’s Day ideas
- Valentine’s coloring pages
- Valentine’s Day word search
- Printable Valentine’s Day cards to color
Download the free printable bookmarks for Valentine’s Day
Enjoy these color in Valentine’s bookmarks in your homeschool, library, or classroom. They are also great to give out to the kids in the classroom with a new book.
Last Updated on 22 August 2023 by homeschoolof1