Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it, so I wanted to share with you our new Valentine’s bookmarks to color.
Included in the free printable are 6 different Valentine bookmarks to color in, 3 per page.
The bookmarks feature images of hearts, roses, teddy bears, cupid, books, and more.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Valentine’s Day Bookmarks To Color
To print out these bookmarks you need to:
Subscribe below and you will be sent the download immediately (please check your spam folder)
These print better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we like.)
They will print on letterhead paper, if you are using A4 just click on the shrink to fit button.
Three bookmarks will print on each page, and I highly recommend using a paper cutter rather than scissors (unless you have a very steady hand!)
Get the kids to color them and if you have a laminator this will keep them looking newer for longer!
Each bookmark measures 2.5 x 8.5 inches and there are 3 on each page. All ready to be colored in with either pens or crayons.
The Best Valentine’s Day Books For Kids
Why not treat the kids to a new book this Valentine’s Day so they can use their new bookmarks?
We absolutely love books in our homeschool and these are the best Valentine’s Day books we have read:
- A little spot of love is all about how children can express love, from listening to being kind.
- How many do I love you? is a padded picture book for babies – 3 year olds.
- Little Blue Truck’s Valentine
- Love from the Very Hungry Caterpillar is a wonderful book by Eric Carle.
- Valentine’s Day mad libs book is great for educational fun.
- What I love about being your mom this is not a typical reading book however, you get to fill out all of the reasons you love being their mom. It is such an adorable book that they will treasure forever.
This electronic dictionary bookmark is an excellent find too. We got one when my son was about 6 and he still loves it 7 years later.
Download Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bookmarks to Color
Enjoy these color in Valentine’s bookmarks in your homeschool, library, or classroom. They are also great to give out to the kids in the classroom with a new book.
Other Valentine’s Day activities you are going to love:
- Homeschool Valentine’s Day ideas
- Valentine’s coloring pages
- Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Free printable Valentine’s Day cards to color
Last Updated on 18 November 2022 by homeschoolof1