In this post, you will find our honest homeschool curriculum reviews of the products we have used in the past or currently use.
As a homeschooling mom of over six years, I know firsthand how overwhelming it can be to choose the right homeschool curriculum for our kids. With countless options, it often feels like embarking on a never-ending scavenger hunt.
In this comprehensive guide, I’ll be sharing my personal experiences and insights on some of the best homeschooling resources, all broken down by subject.
Whether you’re homeschooling your kindergartener or your high schooler, you’ll find valuable information and honest reviews to help you navigate the curriculum maze.
Make sure you save (and pin) this post for later, and definitely keep checking back as I am always adding new content.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Homeschool Math Reviews
I’ve come to realize that finding the best homeschool math curriculum can sometimes feel like searching for a needle in a haystack.
But fear not, because I’ve got you covered with our favorites over the years.
Whether you’re on the lookout for a hands-on math program, a curriculum that emphasizes problem-solving skills, or a digital resource that makes math come alive, I’ve got something for you.
- Best geometry homeschool curriculum from Mr. D Math
- Best homeschool algebra curriculum from Teaching Textbooks
- Best math curriculum for ADHD from Teaching Textbooks
- IXL reviews
- Teaching Textbooks review
- CTC Math review
- Mr D Math review
- Smartick review
- Spark Math review
Homeschool History Curriculum Reviews
History shouldn’t be limited to dry textbooks and memorization. It should come alive through engaging stories, games, and thought-provoking discussions.
These are the best homeschool history curriculum resources:
- Beautiful Feet Books review
- History Odyssey review
- Sonlight review
- Trekking through history review
- History timeline for kids
- History lap book from Sonlight
- Homeschool world history curriculum from Sonlight
Homeschool Language Arts Curriculum Reviews
From teaching my kindergartener to read his first words to guiding my high schooler through complex literary analysis, finding the right language arts curriculum has been a quest of its own.
I’ll be sharing my personal insights and experiences with a variety of language arts curricula that I’ve used throughout the years.
- Night zookeeper review
- Best homeschool literature curriculum from Learning Language Arts Through Literature
- Writeshop review
- Heron Books – How to write essays with impact
- LightSail for Homeschoolers Review
- Best homeschool cursive curriculum with Getty-Dubay
Homeschool Science Curriculum Reviews
Science is all about discovery, exploration, and asking questions.
It’s about nurturing a deep understanding of the world around us and cultivating a scientific mindset.
So, join me on this scientific adventure as we explore the realms of biology, conduct captivating chemistry experiments, and unravel the mysteries of the universe.
Whether you have a little scientist who loves hands-on experiments or a curious learner eager to dive into the wonders of the cosmos, my reviews will help you find the best homeschool science curriculum that fits your child’s interests and learning style.
- Real Science Odyssey review
- Generation Genius review
- Best anatomy book for kids from Know Yourself
- College Prep Science
- Heron books review – young scientist series
- Best homeschool biology curriculum with Dr. Robbins
Discover the best secular homeschool curriculum for all subjects
Homeschool foreign language reviews
Hola! Bonjour! Kon’nichiwa! These best homeschool foreign language curriculum resources are the best we have used to date.
Other social studies curriculum reviews
If you are looking for even more social studies curriculum you will find them listed below, from financial literacy curriculum to geography unit studies.
- MoneyTime review
- Best homeschool economics curriculum with Mr. D. Math
- Financial literacy for teens with Beyond Personal Finance
- Best homeschool government curriculum from Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum
- 50 States unit study from Sonlight
Coding and Keyboarding Homeschool Reviews
From coding games to typing games, I’ll be sharing my favorites to help you navigate the digital world.
- Best homeschool typing curriculum from Typesy
- Osmo coding starter kit review
- Mytek Lab review
- Osmo coding jam review
- Free typing games for kids from Kidztype
- Typesy review
Educational Subscription Box Reviews
We love to add hands-on learning to our homeschool day, especially for science. These are all of the subscription boxes we have reviewed over the years.
- Mel Science review
- KiwiCo Eureka Crate review
- Best monthly children’s book subscription
- Generation Genius science kits
- KiwiCo Koala Crate review
- Geography subscription box from KiwiCo Atlas Crate
- KiwiCo Doodle Crate review
- KiwiCo Maker Crate review
- Which KiwiCo Crate do I choose?
- Stem subscription box from OysterKit
Other Homeschool Reviews
Even more homeschool curriculum reviews from all in one curriculums to online tutors.
- Adventure Academy reviews
- ABCmouse review
- Brainpop review
- Curiosity Stream review
- Outschool review
- Night zookeeper
- Education Perfect review
- Rounded Schoolhouse review
- Schoolio review
- Exemplar Education review
- MyTutor review
- Allschool review
- Best social emotional homeschool curriculum from Hey Kiddo!
- Great Bend Center for Music
- Tremolo guitar school
- Moosiko review
- Teach by Dennis Dinoia review
- Map testing for homeschoolers from Homeschool Boss
- Best online public speaking class
- Summer homeschool deals
- Career test for teenagers from Truspark
- Twinkl free resources
Last Updated on 26 December 2023 by homeschoolof1