We have been enjoying studying Greek mythology so I wanted to create a free Greek Gods family tree and coloring pages for you to enjoy.
Included in this Greek Gods family tree bundle are 15 pages including:
- Greek Gods family tree completed
- Greek God’s family tree with blanks
- 12 Greek Gods coloring pages with descriptions and their symbols.
- Greek Gods small images to cut out and add to the family tree
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Greek Gods Family Tree
I have included a blank Greek Gods family tree in the download with the images so the kids can fill it out in the correct order.
- Download the free Greek Gods download below (scroll to the end of this page, and subscribe for FULL ACCESS)
- Print out all 15 pages – these are sized to fit perfectly on letter-sized paper (11 x 8.5 – portrait) but if you are printing on A4 make sure you shrink to fit and they will print perfectly.
- Paper or Card – the printables work better on cardstock (this is the one we use), however, normal printer paper will work too.
- The Greek Gods family tree is over 3 pages. One completed family tree (you can use to check the child’s work), one blank family tree, and 1 page with the 12 Greek Gods on for you to cut out (we use this paper cutter), these fit perfectly in the blank spaces on the family tree.
- Get the children to look through their books, or the internet (or read on the Greek coloring pages) and place them in the correct space on the Greek Gods family tree.
- Grab the coloring pens (these dual-tipped ones are the ones we use and love) to start coloring in the Greek Gods and Goddesses coloring pages. These print out on one per page.
Greek Gods and Goddess’ Names and Powers
The 12 Greek and Goddess’ names and powers can be seen below. The first name is the Greek name, and the second name in parenthesis is their Roman name.
Zeus (Jupiter) is the God of the sky & thunder. Married his sister Hera, and was the King of the Gods.
Hera (Juno) Goddess of marriage and is the Queen of the Gods.
Poseidon (Neptune) God of the sea.
Demeter (Ceres) Goddess of Agriculture.
Hades (Pluto) God of the Underworld is the older brother of Zeus.
Athena (Minerva) Goddess of Wisdom is the daughter of Zeus.
Apollo (Apollo) God of the sun, the twin brother of Artemis, and son of Zeus.
Artemis (Diana) Goddess of hunt & moon, the twin sister of Apollo, and daughter of Zeus.
Ares (Mars) God of War is the son of Zeus and Hera.
Aphrodite (Venus) Goddess of love & beauty is the daughter of Zeus.
Hermes (Mercury) God of trade & thieves is the son of Zeus.
Dionysus (Bacchus) God of wine & vegetation is the son of Zeus.
For even more resources on Greek mythology I highly recommend these books:
- Treasury of Greek Mythology: Classic Stories of Gods, Goddesses, Heroes & Monsters
- National Geographic Kids Everything Mythology: Begin Your Quest for Facts, Photos, and Fun Fit for Gods and Goddesses
Greek Gods Coloring Pages
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. With all of our printables, they work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
For more homeschool fun check out our other free printables here.
Last Updated on 18 April 2022 by homeschoolof1