Pi Day Scavenger Hunt (free printable)
Have fun on March 14th with our free Pi Day scavenger hunt printable.
Use this with our other free Pi Day activities too, and have lots of math fun.
This Pi Day scavenger hunt printable is a fantastic game to play either at home, at school, or at the library. If you are playing with multiple children they can either work in teams or alone.
There are a number of ways you can play this game depending on where you are. Carry on reading to see how you can play.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Have fun on Pi Day with the kids
We love to have fun and this Pi Day scavenger hunt is no exception. Perfect to play on 03.14 either in the classroom, at home, or at the library.
Everything the kids need to find begins with the letters Pi.
There are 15 items that need to be found:
- Picnic basket
- Pick up truck
- Pile of books
- Picture frame
- Piece of paper
How to Play The Pi Day Scavenger Hunt?
Download the printable Pi Day hunt below. There is 1 page with 15 images. Make sure to check the printer settings.
This free printable scavenger hunt is free to print but is for personal and classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the post and add your email address to get the pdf file.
There are a number of ways you can play the Pi Day scavenger hunt:
- Find a book with these Pi items on the front cover.
- Take a photo when you spot all of these items, this is a great weekend activity the kids can do.
- Search the internet for these Pi words and give a description of each on the back of the worksheet.
- Mark off each of these Pi items when you see them.
Even more PI Day Fun
If you are looking for even more fun PI Day activities check out these:
- PI Day fun printable game
- Happy Pi Day to you book from Dr. Seuss
- Why not treat the kids to a PI Day party, and grab these cool decorations?
I have just ordered this really cute PI Day t-shirt to wear, irrational but well-rounded!
Other scavenger hunts you can enjoy in the classroom
- School scavenger hunt search for all the stationery.
- Book scavenger hunt let’s find even more books!
- Earth Day scavenger hunt get the kids recycling.
Download the free Pi Day Scavenger hunt printable
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our free printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)