Celebrate Earth Day with our free Earth Day bookmarks printable, perfect for coloring. Featuring six unique designs, these printables are a fantastic addition to your Earth Day activities for elementary students.
Earth Day, celebrated globally on April 22nd since 1970, presents a vital opportunity to engage young minds in environmental awareness.
Incorporate these bookmarks into your Earth Day activities for elementary students, inspiring creativity and a love for reading this April. It’s an ideal way to discuss the significance of Earth Day with children, even from a young age, blending creativity with learning.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Earth Day bookmarks to color
These Earth Day free printable bookmarks to color offer a wonderful opportunity to engage in conversations about our planet and the importance of caring for it.
Ideal for parents, teachers, or anyone who appreciates the beauty of Earth, these bookmarks measure 2.5 x 8.5 inches, fitting perfectly into any book.
With three distinct designs per page, they are ready to be brought to life with coloring pens or crayons. Not only do they serve as a bookmark, but they also become a canvas for creativity and a reminder of our responsibility towards Earth.
It’s a chance to express creativity while reflecting on the message of environmental conservation. Plus, these bookmarks are a practical tool for keeping your place in your favorite book. By using them, you’re subtly spreading awareness about Earth Day every time you read.
Add these bookmarks to our favorite Earth Day books for kids!
Earth Day conversation starters
Discussing important subjects with kids is super important, but I always find that doing it when they are having fun works better.
These conversation ideas are great when they are coloring in their Earth Day bookmarks.
- How can you help save the world?
- Why should we turn off the lights when we are not in the room?
- What animal do you worry about the most?
- Is it better for the environment to walk?
- Is taking shorter showers going to help the planet?
- What things are most harmful to Earth?
- Is recycling helping the environment? Do you think you can help?
- Why turning off the faucet when brushing your teeth is important
Additional Earth Day resources
Dive deeper into Earth Day activities with these additional resources, designed to both educate and entertain. These Earth Day-themed activities are perfect for classrooms, families, or anyone interested in celebrating our planet.
- Unleash creativity with our free Earth Day coloring pages. These pages are not only fun but also a great way to discuss the importance of environmental protection with children.
- Get outdoors and explore with our free Earth Day scavenger hunt. This activity encourages observation of the natural world and can be a playful way to teach about local ecosystems and the importance of biodiversity.
- Engaging in Earth Day crafts for kids is a hands-on method to appreciate the beauty of our environment. Crafting can range from upcycling projects to creating art inspired by nature, helping to instill a sense of responsibility towards our planet.
- Challenge their vocabulary with an Earth Day word search printable. This is a delightful way to introduce and reinforce environmental terms and concepts in a fun and engaging manner.
- Encourage reflection and thoughtfulness with printable Earth Day writing prompts. These can range from imaginative stories about nature to persuasive essays on environmental issues, fostering both writing skills and ecological awareness.
- Test your word skills with an Earth Day word scramble printable. This activity is not only entertaining but also educational, as it helps in learning new vocabulary related to environmental conservation and Earth science.
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the free printable Earth Day bookmarks
I recommend using a paper cutter too, just to make it perfect, unless, of course, you have a very steady hand.
Last Updated on 23 January 2024 by homeschoolof1