Celebrate Earth Day with these free Earth Day bookmarks that you can color in. There are 6 different bookmarks to print out.
Earth Day is celebrated around the world on April 22nd and has been since 1970. It is such an important subject to discuss with children, even at a young age.
These Earth Day bookmarks are a perfect way to start the conversation.
Each bookmark measures 2.5 x 8.5 inches and there are 3 on each page. All ready to be colored in with either pens or crayons.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Conversation Starters on Earth Day
Discussing important subjects with kids is super important, but I always find that doing it when they are having fun works better.
These conversation ideas are great when they are coloring in their Earth Day bookmarks.
- How can you help save the world?
- Why should we turn off the lights when we are not in the room?
- What animal do you worry about the most?
- Is it better for the environment to walk?
- Is taking shorter showers going to help the planet?
- What things are most harmful to Earth?
- Is recycling helping the environment? Do you think you can help?
- Why turning off the faucet when brushing your teeth is important
Download Earth Day Bookmarks Printable
I recommend using a paper cutter too, just to make it perfect, unless, of course, you have a very steady hand.
You will also enjoy our free Earth Day word scramble.
Last Updated on 28 December 2022 by homeschoolof1