Father’s Day Handprints (8 free templates)
Dads are going to love our 8 free Father’s Day handprints, these make sure a wonderful keepsake and handprint gift that daddy will love.
These Father’s Day printables are such a lovely way to get messy with the kids while creating happy memories.
If you love handprint crafts I think you will also love our alphabet handprint series. This is such a fun way to learn the alphabet.
Handprints for Father’s Day
You probably have all of the supplies to make these fun Father’s Day handprints.
Craft supplies needed:
- washable paints (these are the ones we use for all of our handprint art)
- Wipes!! It helps to have these handy so you don’t make a complete mess of your table!
How to use the fathers handprint templates:
Print out the Father’s Day handprint templates below, they will print out on eight full pages. They will print in portrait on 8.5″ x 11″ paper, so make sure to check the printer settings.
You can of course print this on normal printer paper, but with all of our crafts, they always look better on cardstock.
There are 8 different templates you can have fun with and the templates have the following words on:
- Dad, you are my superhero
- Thank you for being a tie-rrific Dad
- I love you deerly, Happy Father’s Day
- Happy Fathers Day
- Daddy, I am following in your footsteps
- World’s best Dad award
- I love building memories with you Daddy
- Daddy, you’re a great catch, happy Father’s Day.
Grab the supplies above and get creating!
Let the kids decide what color handprints and footprints they want to use.
Use a small paintbrush to add a thin layer of paint to their hands and feet. Make sure you have the wipes handy!!
Cover their hands or feet with paint and place them on the correct position on the paper.
If you need some help with the placement I have added copies of ours below. Press down all along their hands and feet to make sure they transfer fully.
Pull the child’s hand up carefully making sure you don’t smudge them.
Other Fathers Day Handprint Gifts for Dad
Handprint gifts are a great idea for Father’s Day because they offer a personal touch and sentimental value that cannot be replicated by store-bought gifts.
Creating a handprint gift with your child is a fun and meaningful way to spend time together, and it allows your child to express their creativity and love for their dad.
If you are looking for even more handprint gift ideas you are going to love these that are on sale:
- Baby handprint and footprint keepsake photo frame kit
- Family photo and handprint and footprint kit with wooden frame
- Create a handprint stone
- Hand casting kit is a great one to add dad’s hands and the child’s hands together.
Other Father’s Day activities and gifts
- Cheap Father’s Day gifts
- Free printable Father’s Day cards to color
- All about my dad printable
- Mother’s Day Handprint Craft
Download the Free Father’s Day Handprint Templates
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our free printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Last Updated on 19 May 2023 by homeschoolof1