Roald Dahl was one of our favorite authors when Freddie was younger. I wanted to create some Roald Dahl bookmarks that you can have fun coloring in.
We absolutely love reading in our home, check out all of the kids books we highly recommend for ages 2-15.
The images are inspired by the following books:
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Roald Dahl Bookmarks
To print out these bookmarks you need to:
- Subscribe below and you will be sent the download immediately (please check your spam folder)
- These print better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we like.)
- They will print on letterhead paper, if you are using A4 just click on the shrink to fit button.
- Three bookmarks will print on each page, and I highly recommend using a paper cutter rather than scissors (unless you have a very steady hand!)
- Get the kids to color them and if you have a laminator this will keep them looking newer for longer!
- Each bookmark measures 2.5 x 8.5 inches and there are 3 on each page. All ready to be colored in with either pens or crayons.
Start reading your next Roald Dahl book!
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. With all of our printables, they work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Last Updated on 19 April 2022 by homeschoolof1