Jump into a colorful adventure with our bird color by number printable, designed just for preschool kids!
This set includes 9 fun pages, each with a friendly bird scene.
Kids will love coloring birds doing things like flying, chirping, sitting in nests, and more. With simple color choices, ranging from 4 to 8 colors per page.
These printables are a great way for little ones to learn about colors and numbers while having a lot of fun.
Our free color by number printable worksheets are a hit with kids of all ages.
The pages include easy-to-color pictures like an eagle, a mother chicken with her chicks, an owl, chicks on a branch, and a turkey. These printables are a playful way to help kids get to know different birds, all while learning colors and numbers.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Color by number bird printables
Dive into our Bird Color by Number Printable, a delightful collection of 9 pages, each featuring a unique bird scene.
It’s great for both teachers and parents, especially if you’re doing a unit about birds or just want to add something special to your learning activities.
These pages are not only fun but also help kids learn about birds in an exciting way. They’re perfect for little ones who love to color and explore.
Color by number worksheets like these are exceptional for developing children’s number recognition and color identification skills.
They also enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, making learning an interactive and enjoyable experience.
How to use the bird color by number worksheets
Get ready for some colorful fun with our bird-themed color by number printables. They will print out across 9 full pages, so make sure your printer settings are all set.
These bird color by number worksheets are totally free to print for personal or classroom use. Just scroll down to the end of this post to find the pdf file.
To dive into this activity, you’ll need 12 different coloring pens or crayons.
Each page has its own color code at the top, but to complete all 9 pages, gather these 12 colors:
- Light brown
- Light blue
Bird flying color by number
Have fun coloring a bird in flight within a blue sky. This page requires five different colors: yellow, blue, white, green, and pink.
Singing birds color by number
For this playful scene, you’ll need brown, green, blue, pink, orange, purple, and light blue. For a slightly simpler image of a bird singing you will only need pink, yellow, green, and blue.
Baby bird in nest color by number
Color in the adorable baby bird in his nest, with red, yellow, green, and brown.
Ducks color by number
Color the adorable scene of a baby bird following its mother. For this, you’ll need colors brown, blue, green, red, and yellow.
Eagle color by number
Bring the majestic eagle to life using the following colors: brown, green, yellow, blue, and white.
Hen color by number
Enjoy coloring a mother hen with brown, green, purple, red, and yellow.
Owl color by number
The owl scene needs 7 different colors, brown, light brown, green, yellow, peach, blue, and white.
Turkey color by number
The turkey color by code page uses 6 different colors. Brown, light brown, yellow, red, orange, and green.
You will also enjoy our color by number turkey free printable.
Additional bird activities for preschoolers
Have even more fun learning about birds with these fun activities:
- This parts of a turkey worksheet is a fantastic way to teach little ones about the different parts of a turkey. It’s an interactive tool that encourages kids to learn and label the various parts, from the turkey’s beak to its tail feathers. It’s a great blend of learning and fun, ideal for a classroom setting or at-home education.
- Turn learning into an adventure with our turkey scavenger hunt printable! This printable is designed to engage preschoolers in a fun, outdoor activity where they can search for items related to turkeys and nature. It’s an excellent way to explore the outdoors while learning about birds and their habitats.
- Get creative with our owl handprint craft template. This activity allows kids to use their handprints to create cute owl art. It’s not only a fun art project but also a wonderful way to develop fine motor skills and creativity. Plus, it’s a lovely keepsake for parents or a decorative piece for the classroom.
- Bird life cycle printable from Homeschool Preschool
- Bird notebooking pages from Living Life & Learning
- DIY bird feeder from Crystal and Comp
WANT ALL OUR COLOR BY CODE WORKSHEETS IN ONE PLACE?
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.