Letter P Coloring Page: 18 Activities & Free Printable Worksheets
Learning the alphabet can be an enjoyable experience. Today, our focus is on the letter “P”. This letter “P” coloring sheet is specifically designed for preschoolers and older children.
This coloring sheet is anything but dull. As the children will color the capital letter “P” and 13 different illustrations of items that start with the letter “P”.
I have also shared several other activities related to the letter “P” that you can easily access and download.
You can find all of our alphabet coloring pages here.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Letter P Coloring Sheet
This is such an easy and fun way to learn the letter P. Color in the letter P plus lots of fun objects all beginning with P.
This free printable letter p coloring page is free to print but is for personal or classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get the pdf file.
The following images, which all begin with the letter “P”, are included in the letter “P” coloring page:
- P is for pig (Peppa Pig book and flashlight set)
- P is for pumpkin (pumpkin handprint template)
- P is for penguin (penguin handprint template)
- P is for pinata
- P is for pears
- P is for partridge
- P is for planet (planet coloring pages)
- P is for perfume
- P is for piper piping
- P is for poppy (from our Remembrance Day coloring pages)
- P is for palm tree
- P is for pond
- P is for polar bear (polar bear life cycle worksheets)
How to use the letter P coloring page with preschoolers
Print out the template below, it will print out on one full page. Make sure to check the printer settings.
As there are so many things to color in try and get the kids to use lots and lots of different colors. It will make it stand out so much more.
When the kids have finished have them proudly add it to their bedroom or classroom wall.
The most important thing though is just to have fun!
If you are studying the alphabet you can also download our free letter A coloring page too.
Why use an alphabet coloring page with preschoolers?
Using alphabet coloring pages with preschoolers can have several benefits, including:
- Learning the Alphabet: Coloring pages can provide a fun and interactive way for preschoolers to learn the alphabet. By coloring the letters and pictures that start with each letter, they can associate the letter with its sound and form, helping them to remember the alphabet better.
- Improving Fine Motor Skills: Coloring can help to develop fine motor skills in preschoolers, such as dexterity and hand-eye coordination, which are important skills for writing and other activities.
- Encouraging Creativity: Coloring allows preschoolers to be creative and use their imagination. They can choose their own colors and experiment with different combinations, allowing them to express themselves.
- Promoting Focus and Concentration: Coloring requires focus and concentration, which can help preschoolers to develop these important skills. It can also provide a calming activity that can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
In conclusion, using alphabet coloring pages with preschoolers can be a fun and effective way to help them learn the alphabet, develop important skills, and encourage creativity.
Letter P Activities and free worksheets
For even more letter P activities that I know you are going to love:
- Peacock handprint template
- PI Day activity
- Planet memory game.
- Free pirate coloring pages
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Picture of Presidents memory game
- Pirate books for kids
- Pirate memory game.
- Presidents Day coloring pages
- President’s Day word scramble
- Letter P Worksheets
Download the free letter p worksheet for preschool
If you want to grab all of the letters of the alphabet in one place, you can purchase them here for a small fee. Or for a massively discounted price grab these alphabet coloring pages along with our new handprint alphabet templates in our 52-page bundle.
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our free printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
When the kids have finished this one why not go back and download the following:
Last Updated on 12 February 2023 by homeschoolof1