Christmas is coming and will be here before we know it, so I wanted to share our new free printable Christmas bookmarks to color.
Encourage reading and creativity with Christmas bookmarks to color printable, a wonderful addition to the range of Christmas activities for kids. Let the kids personalize their own bookmarks and dive into holiday-themed stories with joy and excitement.
It really is the most magical time of the year and a time when we do 90% of our arts and crafts!
Our home is overflowing with books so every holiday we like to create new bookmarks.
These 6 Christmas color in bookmarks are perfect for elementary and middle school-aged kids when they have a spare 30 minutes. Great for schools, libraries, and homeschooling.
These free printable bookmarks to color are a great Christmas activity and would make perfect gifts for the kids to give out to their friends and family.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Color Your Own Christmas Bookmarks
You don’t need a lot to create these bookmarks, in fact, you probably have everything to hand.
Supplies needed to create your Christmas bookmarks
How to have fun with our printable Christmas bookmarks
These free Christmas bookmarks are free to print but are for personal use or classroom use only. Scroll to the end of the post to get the pdf file.
These print better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use for all of our activities.)
The bookmarks will print on letterhead paper, if you are using A4 just click on the shrink to fit button.
Three bookmarks will print on each page. I highly recommend using a paper cutter rather than scissors (unless you have a very steady hand!)
Get the kids to color them and if you have a laminator this will keep them looking newer for longer!
If you are giving these as gifts I highly recommend you not skip this step. It will just make them look even more special and professional.
Each bookmark measures 2.5 x 8.5 inches and there are 3 on each page. All ready to be colored in with either pens or crayons.
Christmas books for kids
Christmas is a great time to get the kids reading as it adds to the excitement of the month. These are some of the best Christmas read alouds that you and the kids will love:
- Stick Man finds himself taken away from his family tree and embarks on an adventurous journey, encountering various challenges while striving to return home for Christmas. This heartwarming tale emphasizes the power of perseverance and the importance of family bonds.
- When Sneezy the Snowman catches a cold, his friends try various comical ways to help him chill out, leading to humorous mishaps. This fun and lighthearted story convey lessons about problem-solving and the value of friendship.
- Polar Express. On Christmas Eve, a young boy boards a magical train to the North Pole where he meets Santa Claus and receives a special gift. The enchanting narrative captures the wonder of the Christmas spirit and the magic of believing.
- Christmas Pig. Jack’s discovery of a flying piglet named Maureen leads them on an adventurous quest to find Jack’s missing sister while encountering magical moments. J.K. Rowling weaves a tale of friendship, courage, and the joy of the holiday season.
- Christmasaurus. In a world where a boy befriends a magical dinosaur, they embark on an extraordinary journey to seek Santa Claus and discover the true meaning of Christmas. This whimsical and heartwarming story celebrates friendship, acceptance, and the spirit of Christmas.
Check out 53 easy Christmas bookmark ideas!
Other free Christmas coloring printables
Discover the fun of Christmas coloring pages! They’re like special pictures you can color with Santas, snowmen, and holiday scenes.
You can make them super colorful and create your own Christmas magic. It’s a great way for kids and grown-ups to feel the happy spirit of the holidays!
- Free printable Christmas cards to color
- Free printable Christmas coloring pages
- Christmas spot the difference printables
- Christmas color by number printables
- Nutcracker ballet coloring pages
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
WANT ALL OUR CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES IN ONE PLACE?
Download the Christmas bookmarks printable here
Last Updated on 11 December 2023 by homeschoolof1