Discover a fun and educational way to celebrate Presidents’ Day with these free printable Presidents Day bingo cards!
This exciting game set includes five unique bingo cards and one calling card, each adorned with the faces of 24 of the most well-known U.S. Presidents.
It’s a perfect activity for classrooms, homeschooling, or as a themed party game. Providing a great way to learn about American history and the leaders who have shaped the nation.
Why just read about history when you can make it come alive? These Presidents Day printable activities are a fantastic tool for educators and parents alike. Especially suitable for engaging small groups of 4th grade and 5th grade students in learning about U.S. Presidents in a fun and interactive way.
They offer a unique approach to learning, combining the fun of a game with the rich history of the United States.
Each card showcases the portraits of famous Presidents, turning a regular bingo game into an interactive history lesson.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Ways to use these printable Presidents’ Day bingo cards
Enhance your Presidents’ Day celebrations with these versatile and educational printable bingo cards.
Ideal for a range of settings, from classrooms to home learning environments, these bingo cards offer an engaging method to learn about U.S. Presidents. They’re perfect for adding a fun, historical twist to various activities and events.
- Teachers can use these bingo cards as a perfect way to teach students about American Presidents.
- Homeschool parents can incorporate these cards into their history lessons.
- Perfect for a themed party, these cards can serve as an entertaining and educational game for guests.
- The visual element of these cards can help students memorize important historical figures.
- Use these cards for a family game night with an educational twist.
How to play Presidents Day bingo
Playing Presidents’ Day Bingo is a fun and educational way to engage with the history of U.S. Presidents. It’s similar to traditional bingo, but with a presidential twist. This Presidents Day game is free for personal use and classroom use only. Please scroll to the bottom of the post for the free instant download pdf file.
Here’s how to set it up and play:
- Each participant needs a bingo card, scroll to the end of the page to download 5 unique cards.
- A calling card that will download with the free printable, and it contains the names and faces of the 24 Presidents featured in the game.
- Bingo markers, can be anything small to place on the bingo cards, like coins, beans, or paper clips.
- To make the game more exciting, you can have small prizes for the winners.
- Print one bingo card per player and one set of calling cards. Laminating them can make them reusable.
- Cut out the calling cards so you can draw them randomly.
- Give each player a bingo card and some markers.
How to play President bingo:
- The game leader (or caller) randomly selects a calling card and announces the President shown. They can either call the President by name or they can describe the picture.
- If the called President is on a player’s card, they place a marker on that square.
- The caller continues drawing and calling out Presidents.
- The first player to get five marked squares in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) shouts “Bingo!” and wins the game. You can check their card to ensure it’s a valid win. Remind students that they can use the free space to help.
- For a longer game, you can play for different patterns, like an ‘X,’ a box, or blackout (covering all squares).
- As each President is called, you can provide a brief fact about them, turning the game into a fun learning session.
- Before marking their card, players could be required to say one fact about the President or answer a quick question related to them.
You will also enjoy our free President’s Day scavenger hunt printable!
US Presidents included
- Martin van Buren
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Rutherford B. Hayes
- John F. Kennedy
- George HW Bush
- James A. Garfield
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Ulysses S. Grant
- Joe Biden
- Ronald Reagan
- Barack Obama
- John Quincy Adams
- Herbert Hoover
- Jimmy Carter
- Harry S. Truman
- Abraham Lincoln
- Gerald Ford
- Donald Trump
- Franklin Pierce
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Zachary Taylor
- Andrew Johnson
- William Howard Taft
- George W. Bush
Abraham Lincoln Unit Study
George Washington Unit Study
Presidents Research Project
Best President’s Day books
These are the best books about presidents for kids:
Weird But True Know It All: U.S. Presidents is a fascinating and entertaining book packed with quirky facts and engaging illustrations. Ideal for young readers eager to explore a world full of surprising and weird truths.
The Presidents Visual Encyclopedia is an informative and visually captivating guide. Offering children a comprehensive overview of U.S. Presidents. Enriched with striking photographs and historical insights.
Additional Presidents Day activities
Celebrate Presidents’ Day with an array of exciting activities that go beyond the usual. Here’s a list of engaging printables to enhance your February festivities:
- Spark creativity and thought with President’s Day writing prompts. These can range from imagining a day with a President to discussing leadership qualities.
- Bring history to life with colorful Presidents Day coloring pages, perfect for younger kids to learn while they play.
- Test your knowledge and have fun with a Presidents Day word scramble, featuring key presidential terms and facts.
- A Presidents memory game printable offers a fun way to remember and match facts about U.S. Presidents.
- Encourage kids to envision leading the country with the If I were President worksheet fostering a sense of responsibility and creativity.
- These free printable George Washington worksheets include coloring sheets to word puzzles, and are perfect for 2nd grade and 3rd grade.
WANT ALL OF OUR PRESIDENT’S WORKSHEETS IN ONE PLACE?
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the free President’s Day bingo boards
Last Updated on 16 February 2024 by homeschoolof1