Presidents Day is on the third Monday of February, this year will be celebrated on February 21st. Why not have fun with the kids and play our picture of President’s game.
This is a really simple game to play, although it is not easy!
There are 45 different Presidents, but can you match the face to the name?
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
If you are wanting to play this for Presidents Day I also recommend the following:
- If I were President worksheet
- The best books about Presidents for kids
- Presidents Day coloring pages
- Bill of Rights for Kids
- George Washington Worksheets
Picture of Presidents
Print out the four sheets and cut them all out. (I highly recommend using a paper cutter for this)
There are a number of ways you can play this game.
- Turn all of the squares over (the pictures and the names) and play a matching game. Take it in turns to choose 2 images and if you match the name with the face then you keep the cards.
- Have a Picture of Presidents quiz. How many will you get right?
- For even more fun you can color in all of the President’s headshots. Give them funky hair colors.
Picture of Presidents Game
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. With all of our printables, they work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Last Updated on 18 April 2022 by homeschoolof1