Free Printable Presidents Memory Game for Presidents Day
Presidents Day is on the third Monday of February, this year will be celebrated on February 21st. Why not have fun with the kids and play our President’s memory game.
This is a really simple game to play, although it is not easy!
Printable memory games are a great activity to play in homeschool.
There are 45 different Presidents, but can you match the face to the name?
The kids will also enjoy playing our free President’s Day word scramble. There are 2 versions aimed at kids in elementary and middle school.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Presidents Matching Game
This free printable President’s matching game is super easy to play. It also makes a great addition to any President’s Day party!
Download the printable President’s images below.
This President’s Day matching game is free to print but is for personal and classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page and add your email address to get the pdf file.
Supplies needed to play the President’s Day memory game:
- cardstock (normal paper will work, but you might be able to see the images through it)
- paper cutter or scissors
- laminator (optional)
How to set up the President’s memory game
There are 2 pages of Presidents and 2 pages of the names of Presidents to print out. Print them out twice so you have 8 pages.
Color in the President’s faces either with their actual hair color, or go a little crazy as we did!
Print out all eight sheets and color in the Presidents, then cut them all out. I highly recommend using a paper cutter for this.
How to play the President’s Game?
There are a number of ways you can play this matching game.
- You can use the pictures of the Presidents and match these to their correct names.
- Use the picture board again and with younger children ask them to match the face on the board to the 45 images.
- Turn all of the squares over (the pictures and the names) and play a matching game. Take it in turns to choose 2 images and if you match the name with the face then you keep the cards.
- Have a Picture of Presidents quiz. How many will you get right?
- For even more fun you can color in all of the President’s headshots. Give them funky hair colors.
Presidents Day Free Printables
If you are wanting to play this for Presidents Day I also recommend the following:
- If I were President worksheet
- 15 of the best President books for kids
- Presidents Day coloring pages
- Bill of Rights coloring pages
- Bill of Rights word search
- George Washington Worksheets for pre-k
- George Washington activity sheets for lower elementary
- Thomas Jefferson worksheets
- Patriotic activities to enjoy with the kids
- Franklin D. Roosevelt worksheets
You will also enjoy learning more about the 44th President with our Barack Obama coloring pages.
Continue learning all about the United States Presidents with our President worksheets.
There are 45 pages in this download including all 45 United States Presidents from George Washington to Joe Biden.
Each worksheet has the following information:
- Picture of the President to color
- Date of birth
- Date served
- Age when elected
- Date of death
- What number President?
- Home State
- Vice President
- First Lady
- Political Party
- Interesting facts
Download the Free Printable Presidents Memory Game
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our free printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Last Updated on 1 June 2023 by homeschoolof1