With Grandparents Day coming up on September 10th (or October 1st in the UK) I wanted to share our free Grandparents Day printables with you.
There is nothing better than a grandparent receiving a handmade coloring page, or craft. It is way more thoughtful than a shop-bought card, or gift.
In these free Grandparents Day printables, you will receive coloring pages, all about my grandma and grandad, and 2 grandparent’s day handprint crafts.
You can pick and choose what printables you use, or spoil the grandparents with all of them!
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Grandparents Day Worksheets
- washable paints (these are the ones we use for all of our handprint crafts)
- coloring pens, Crayola crayons, or coloring pencils
- Wipes!! It helps to have these handy so you don’t make a complete mess of your table!
How to use the free Grandparents Day printables:
Print out the templates below, they will print out on eight full pages. They will print in portrait on 8.5″ x 11″ paper, so make sure to check the printer settings.
These grandparents’ worksheets are free to print but are for personal and classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the post and add your email address to get the pdf file.
We prefer to print all of our printables on cardstock but normal printer paper will work too.
Grandparent’s Day Handprint Craft
Print off our grandparent’s day handprint crafts, we have one for grandma and one for grandpa.
The grandma one works best with footprints, but you can of course use handprints.
With the my grandpa rocks handprint, all you need to do is paint one of the kids’ hands and place their hand with their fingers pointing down.
This makes a really cute guitar that grandpa will love.
For another option I also love this I’m as lucky as can bee, the best grandparents belong to me.
Grandparents Day Coloring Pages
Grab the coloring pens or crayons and color in these 4 Happy Grandparents Day coloring pages.
You can either color in all 4 or just choose the ones that are most suitable.
All About My Grandma Printable
There is plenty to color in on this all about my grandma printable as well as some super cute questions:
- This is my grandma! A space to draw a picture of grandma
- My grandma always says…..
- Her favorite flower is, and a space to draw the flower out of the plant pot
- My favorite memory of grandma is…..
- She deserves an award for…..
- She is the best at……
- Her favorite book is…..
All About My Granddad Printable
There is plenty to color in on this all about my granddad printable as well as some super cute questions:
- This is my granddad! A space to draw a picture of granddad
- My granddad always says…..
- His favorite sport is….
- My favorite memory of granddad is…..
- He deserves an award for…..
- He is the best at……
- His favorite car is…..
Download Free Grandparents Day Printables
You will also enjoy:
Last Updated on 8 February 2023 by homeschoolof1