Super Bowl LVII Word Search (free printable)
If you are looking forward to the Super Bowl LVII on Sunday why not enjoy our Super Bowl word search puzzle?
There are 15 words to find all relating to the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 12th, 2023. With words such as Mahomes, Hurts, Rihanna, Chiefs, and Eagles to find.
Kids of all ages, in fact, everyone will enjoy this Super Bowl word search.
This word search is a great way to get 10 minutes of peace! Either as a homeschool mom or a teacher, the kids will be too busy finding the words to disturb you!
Word search printables are an excellent homeschool activity for when the kids just need a break. They are educational, but more importantly, they are fun.
You will also enjoy our free Super Bowl word scramble.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Fun Facts about the Super Bowl 2023
The top 10 fun facts about the Super Bowl LVII are:
- Two siblings are going head to head for the first time in Super Bowl history with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, and his brother Jason, the Eagles’ center.
- The halftime show is being performed by Rihanna.
- The country star, Chris Stapleton has the honor of singing the national anthem at Super Bowl LVII.
- The Steelers and Patriots are tied with six championships apiece. A win by the Chiefs or Eagles will not change that.
- There has been a Super Bowl every year since the event began in 1967.
- Tom Brady has won the Super Bowl MVP award five times
- For the first time in NFL history, the Super Bowl will have two starting Black quarterbacks and it’s Black Heritage Month. You can download our free Black History word search too.
- The combined age between Hurts and Mahomes (the 2 starting quarterbacks) is the youngest ever in Super Bowl history
- Approximately $16.5 billion will be spent on Super Bowl related purchases in 2023.
- State Farm Stadium in Arizona can hold a maximum of 73,000 people.
Are there benefits to playing word searches?
Word searches are a great way to have fun with kids of all ages. These are the top 7 educational benefits of playing word games:
- They help develop word recognition
- They help recognizable patterns
- They help with learning context clues
- They are a great way to introduce new vocabulary
- They help improve spelling
- They are a fun activity for the classroom
- They are great for a little break (or when you need a break!)
Word Search for Super Bowl LVII
This printable Super Bowl word search is free to print but is for personal or classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get the pdf file.
The Super Bowl LVII words can be found, horizontally, vertically, diagonally, frontwards, or backward! Just to make it that much more difficult.
I have also added the word search answers, as some of the words are a little tricky to find!
Tip: I recommend either using a highlighter pen or circling around the letters. Do not cross the letters out if you have found a word, as it may be used in another word!
The 15 Super Bowl LVII words to find are:
- Super Bowl
- Half time
- Kansas City
We absolutely love word games for kids and this is a great one to play for the Super Bowl.
Another fun game to play is mad libs. In fact, we love them year-round, but this Touchdown mad libs is perfect for the upcoming Super Bowl.
Other February-themed word searches:
Download the Free Super Bowl Word Search Puzzle
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our free printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Last Updated on 16 February 2023 by homeschoolof1