Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day, and we are loving playing this fun Valentine’s Day word scramble free printable.
There are 13 love-themed words to unscramble and to help I have included the answer key in the pdf download.
Word games like this make great Valentine’s Day activities for kids that they can enjoy in the classroom or at home.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
What are the benefits of doing word scramble puzzles?
This free word scramble printable is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Either for the classroom, at homeschool, at a Valentine’s Day party, or even for family game night.
There are lots of educational benefits that come along with doing word scrambles. These are the top 7 benefits of playing word scramble games:
- They help develop word recognition
- They help recognize patterns
- They help with learning context clues
- They are a great way to introduce new words
- They help improve spelling
- They are a fun activity for the classroom
- They are great for a little break (or when you need a break!)
Have fun with a free Valentine’s Day word search printable too.
Unscramble the Valentine’s Day Words
Valentine’s Day is a time (or certainly should be) when the kids get to have a bit more fun either at school or at home.
This Valentine’s word scramble is a great game for upper elementary and middle school-aged kids. But also great for adults to play too.
I have made it slightly harder by not adding a word list at the bottom so there are no clues. Other than they are all Valentine’s Day-themed words.
This Valentine word scramble is free to print but is for personal or classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get the pdf file.
Print off as many copies as you need and just have fun. Let me know in the comments what your hardest word was.
We also love playing mad libs all year round, but this Valentine’s Day fun mad libs book is another great fun activity to keep them entertained.
Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Answers
The 13 Valentine’s Day words to unscramble are:
You can make this word scramble puzzle even harder by setting a 5-minute timer.
Learn about St. Valentine with a free history of Valentine’s Day worksheet
Other free Valentine’s Day printables
- Embark on an adventurous quest filled with love-themed surprises with our free Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt, perfect for creating lasting memories.
- Have fun in the classroom or at home with these fun but educational homeschool Valentine’s Day ideas.
- Have fun with Valentine’s Day scattergories, stimulating imaginative thinking and adding an exciting twist to your gathering.
- Ignite inspiration with thought-provoking Valentine’s Day writing prompts that encourage heartfelt and expressive writing.
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the Valentine word scramble free printable
Last Updated on 14 November 2023 by homeschoolof1