We absolutely love the Elf on the Shelf, I mean super love him! He has been visiting us now for over 8 years, and he makes his first appearance on Halloween! At the beginning of November though is when the fun really starts, with our elf construction site!
As if the kids couldn’t be more excited around the holidays, this elf construction site will start the magic in November!!
Before the elf door appears (that is how our elf Twinkletoes comes in the house!) I set this elf construction site up where the door will eventually appear.
Yes, I’m crazy. But I don’t care!
Grab your free elf construction site printables below and have the best November and December ever!! Haha, why should the excitement just happen in December!
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Even More Elf Printables?
Before we get to the amazing free Elf on the Shelf printables, I wanted to share with you an amazing deal.
If you are in a rush and are tired of searching for Elf on the Shelf printables you can purchase all of my printables for a small fee here. There are exclusive printables included not found anywhere else, and 32 pages to print!
32 pages are included in this download including:
- North Pole Breakfast Menu (2 pages)
- Elf construction zone (2 pages)
- Snowman soup (exclusive)
- Elf Kisses (exclusive)
- Elf notes (3 pages)
- Elf scavenger hunt (3 pages)
- Elf memory game
- Elf games
- Elf hats
- Elf coloring page (8 pages)
- Elf arrival letters (5 pages)
- Elf goodbye letters (4 pages)
Elf Construction Site
- Download the free elf construction site printable below (scroll to the end of this page)
- Print out the 2 pages – these are sized to fit perfectly on letter-sized paper (11 x 8.5 – portrait) but if you are printing on A4 make sure you shrink to fit and they will print perfectly.
- Paper or Card – the cards work better on cardstock (this is the one we use), however, normal printer paper will work too.
- Grab some aluminum foil and wrap it around some card (either an empty Amazon box or we just use a sheet of card.)
- Cut out all of the printables (I use a paper trimmer when I can)
- With the remaining card, I also cut out a door shape to add to the setup.
- Grab your glue stick and get creative.
- I use these tripods a lot for our elf setup including this one where I add the image of the crane.
We leave this elf construction site up until the night before the elf is planning on coming when I will replace this with just the elf door. The elf door leaves on Christmas Eve and we leave an Elf on the Shelf goodbye letter to explain to the children what is happening.
Elf Door Under Construction Printable
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Other Elf on the Shelf free printables:
- Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt
- Elf on the Shelf arrival letter
- 4 different Elf on the Shelf goodbye letters
- 27 free Elf on the Shelf Notes
- Elf on the Shelf printable games
- Elf on the Shelf hat printables
- 20 of the best free Elf on the Shelf printables
Last Updated on 9 August 2022 by homeschoolof1