Halloween activities for kids are always a hit during this festive season, and our new Halloween bookmarks printable to color are no exception.
It is such a fun time of the year, and these spooky Halloween bookmarks are great to keep the kids entertained and also to hand out to the trick-or-treaters.
The bookmarks feature images of potions, witch’s hats, ghosts, Frankenstein, bats, Count Dracula, spiders, mummies, pumpkins, and more.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Halloween Coloring Bookmarks
Included in the free printable bookmarks to color are 6 different Halloween bookmarks, 3 per page.
These free printable Halloween bookmarks to color are free to print but are for personal or classroom use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get the pdf file.
To print out these bookmarks you need to:
Download the Halloween printable bookmarks below. There are 2 pages included with 6 different spooky images on and it will print out in portrait. Make sure to check the printer settings.
These print better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we like.)
They will print on letterhead paper, if you are using A4 just click on the shrink to fit button.
Three bookmarks will print on each page, and I highly recommend using a paper cutter rather than scissors (unless you have a very steady hand!)
Get the kids to color them and if you have a laminator this will keep them looking newer for longer!
Each bookmark measures 2.5 x 8.5 inches and there are 3 on each page. All ready to be colored in with either pens or crayons.
You will also enjoy our free Day of the Dead bookmarks printable!
The Best Halloween Books For Kids
The Bad Seed Presents: The Good, the Bad, and the SpookyWeird But True Halloween: 300 Spooky Facts to Scare You SillyThe Halloween Tree: Build New Traditions with This Funny and Imaginative Holiday Book for Children (Halloween Gifts for Kids)How to Catch a WitchPumpkin JackRoald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- Big Pumpkin – is a wonderful picture book for grades K-3
- Moldilocks and the Three Scares – is a spooky version of the classic story Goldilocks.
- Roald Dahls Book of Ghost Stories – is a book we got last year that he was too scared to read! So this year we will try again, the recommended age is 12 and above.
- The Halloween Tree has a recommended reading age of grades 3-7
- A Small Zombie Problem has a grade level of 3-7
- The Witches by Roald Dahl after we have just had fun with Roald Dahl Day activities he is clearly at the front of our minds!
Additional Halloween activities
- Delight in the suspense and thrill of Halloween bingo with our specially designed Halloween bingo printable cards. The game not only entertains but also encourages cognitive skills like observation and concentration.
- Encourage kids to get creative and spread the Halloween spirit with our printable Halloween cards to color. These are perfect for personalizing greetings to friends and family while also providing a creative outlet.
- Make your Halloween celebration more adventurous with Halloween scavenger hunt clues. Kids can follow clues, solve riddles, and embark on a Halloween-themed quest to discover hidden treasures.
- Engage your little ones in a variety of Halloween crafts for kids, allowing them to create decorations, costumes, and spooky-themed artwork. These crafts are an excellent way to nurture their creativity.
- Challenge kids with Halloween dot to dot printables. These puzzles provide a delightful surprise as they connect the dots to unveil hidden Halloween images.
- Explore the fun side of Halloween with a Frankenstein handprint template. This creative activity allows children to transform their handprints into the iconic monster.
- Set a festive table with Halloween printable placemats. These placemats not only add a decorative touch but also offer engaging activities for kids to enjoy during mealtime.
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the free printable Halloween bookmarks
Enjoy these color in Halloween bookmarks in your homeschool, library, or classroom. They are also great to give out to trick or treaters with a little candy.
Last Updated on 8 November 2023 by homeschoolof1