Mother’s Day will be here before we know it. Have fun with mom and grandma with our free Mothers Day scavenger hunt.
Spending quality time together is what Mother’s Day is all about. Print out this scavenger hunt and let the kids find all of the items on the hunt. All of these items can be found indoors at home.
This Mothers Day scavenger hunt comes with 12 items to find around the house and is perfect for kids of all ages. Included is a picture of the item and also the written words underneath.
For even more Mother’s Day fun:
- Mothers Day coloring cards
- Mother’s Day handprint craft
- Mothers Day word search
- All about my mom printable
- 4 Mothers Day acrostic poem templates
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Mothers Day Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt is such a fun game to play with mom. Go searching around the house for mom’s favorite things:
- Photo of mom
- Coffee Cup
- Moms favorite color
- Your drawing
- Makes mom laugh
- Favorite purse
How to Play:
- Download and print the free Mothers Day scavenger hunt below.
- Print it off and give it to the kids to either race around the house on their own if they are older, or with Mom or Grandma if they are younger.
- If you have multiple kids they can either work in a team or on their own (but I would still recommend printing off one for every child.)
- Set a timer and see how long it takes for the kids to find all of mom’s favorite things.
- Find all of the things on the hunt and either give them to Mom or just mark them off when found mark them off with these cool dot markers.
- Give the winner a small treat (something that the kids can do with mom will be even better):
For the best gifts for busy moms, this Mothers Day, have a look at our favorites that she is going to love.
Scavenger Hunt for Mothers Day
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and click on the shrink to fit button. All of our printables work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
Check out all of the other summer scavenger hunt printables we have (all for free):
- Book scavenger hunt
- Garden scavenger hunt
- Earth Day scavenger hunt
- Neighborhood scavenger hunt
- Camping scavenger hunt
- Zoo scavenger hunt
Last Updated on 12 September 2022 by homeschoolof1