If you are looking for fun activities for New Year’s Eve with the kids look no further! We have created this awesome (and free!) New Year’s Eve Scavenger Hunt for the whole family to enjoy.
You can play this New Year’s Eve scavenger hunt in a number of ways depending on the age of the children:
- Hide all of these items around the house and see who is the first to find everything.
- Watch New Years’ TV and see how many you can spot (from experience it won’t take very long!)
- At a New Year’s Eve party, this will be a very quick game too!
As we always spend New Year’s Eve either at home or at friends’ houses (it is now somewhat of a tradition) we do a mixture of all three.
We decorate the house for New Year’s Eve and always have fun photo props we always have everything on this scavenger hunt in the house. If you are looking for even more fun on New Year’s Eve with kids check out our post with lots more ideas.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
New Year’s Scavenger Hunt
When the kids find the item they need to mark them off as you can see below.
This is such a great game for both young and old.
I think you are also going to enjoy our free New Years color by number printables.
Have fun with our free New Year’s Eve bingo printable.
Print out our free questions for a time capsule and bury your family time capsule this New Year’s Eve.
If you love scavenger hunt printables as much as we do check out some of the others we have created:
- Book scavenger hunt
- Neighborhood scavenger hunt
- Christmas treasure hunt
- Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt
- Valentines Day scavenger hunt
- St Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt
- Earth Day scavenger hunt
- Easter scavenger hunt clues
Last Updated on 24 November 2022 by homeschoolof1