Have fun this St Patrick’s Day with our fun and free St Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt clues.
Help the Leprechauns hide these fun rhyming clues and have the best St Patrick’s Day ever!
Hide these 12 rhyming St Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt clues around the house and leave a pot of gold or treasure with the last clue.
All of these clues are inside the house, just in case, it is raining!
We absolutely love scavenger hunts and treasure hunts in our home, and no matter how old he gets we still do them!
If you have older kids why not have an escape room style party at home, with these FREE escape room puzzles?
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Where has the Leprechaun left his pot of gold? Go take a look somewhere really cold (freezer)
- Don’t you love the Leprechaun’s hat? The next clue is hiding under a mat! (any mat will do, even a bath mat?)
- The Leprechaun’s favorite color is green. The next clue is hiding in the washing machine (next to or in the washing machine)
- Try not to eat too many yummy treats, the next clue is hiding in mommy’s bedsheets (Mommy’s bed)
- The Leprechaun is hiding go and look, the next clue is hiding in your favorite book (their favorite book, magazine)
- Have you made any lucky wishes? The next clue is hiding where you wash the dishes (near the kitchen sink, or dishwasher)
- St Patrick himself has left you a note, go and search in your coat (now we live in South Florida so we don’t have coats, but we will leave it near or in his favorite sweater)
- The Leprechaun’s are on their way, the next clue is hiding where you lay (in their bed)
- Wow, the Leprechaun is so fast, the next clue is hiding in the clothes you wore last (on their floor, or hamper!! )
- The Leprechaun’s favorite subject is math, the next clue is hiding where you take a bath (in or near the bath or shower)
- The end of the rainbow is far away, the next clue is where you play (playroom, game room, bedroom, where ever they play the most)
- Go look and find where the treasure is hidden, maybe have a look by the television. (if you are going to give a little treat this should probably be the last clue, but it doesn’t have to be.)
How to Play The St Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt
These 12 rhyming clues are perfect for younger or even older children. Especially if you don’t hide them in the obvious spots! I have purposely not numbered the clues so you can start and finish wherever works best for your family. There isn’t really much else required to start with these FREE printables, well apart from a printer.
- Grab the free printable below (scroll to the end of this page, and subscribe for FULL ACCESS)
- Print out the clues – just make sure you print to either A4 or letter and click on shrink to fit. I have tried so they should print on both sized paper.
- Paper or Card – the printables work better on cardstock (this is the one we use), however, normal printer paper will work perfectly.
- Paper cutter – to cut the clues, I have purposely kept the clues big, but of course, you can fold them if they need to fit in somewhere small.
- Get a pen (to remind you where you have put the clues and in what order)
- Most importantly the treat, leave it after the last clue! If you are looking for inspiration for gift ideas these are our favorite St Patricks Day gifts:
Free St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clues
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. With all of our printables, they work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
These are some of the other scavenger hunt printables we currently have, all for FREE.
- Mothers Day scavenger hunt
- Garden scavenger hunt
- Valentines Day scavenger hunt
- Easter scavenger hunt clues
- Earth Day scavenger hunt – outside hunt
- Star Wars scavenger hunt
- Neighborhood scavenger hunt – outdoor hunt
- 4th of July scavenger hunt
- Halloween treasure hunt
- Thanksgiving scavenger hunt
- Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt
- Christmas treasure hunt
- New Years Eve scavenger hunt
Last Updated on 28 April 2022 by homeschoolof1