We absolutely love Christmas in our home and are always looking for extra ways to make it more special. These free printable Christmas tags to color are a great way to get the kids involved.
Add a touch of creativity to your gift-giving with printable gift tags to color, a fantastic addition to the array of Christmas activities for kids. Let young ones unleash their artistic talents while personalizing gifts for their loved ones.
I have included 12 different designs that are perfect for everyone on your Christmas list.
These make a great addition to Christmas gifts for their friends and teachers at school (or homeschool group in our case).
We also include all 12 when we drop off our gifts for the local toy drive. In fact, they loved them so much last year we colored in 72 for them to use.
I just love Christmas, although this year I am definitely running behind. Normally by October, I have purchased ALL of my gifts! I know crazy right? But this year I hate to say it but I haven’t even started!
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Printable Christmas Tags for Kids To Color In
The kids are going to love coloring in these Christmas gift tags.
These Christmas printable gift tags are free to print but are for personal use only. Scroll to the bottom of the post and add your email address to get the pdf file.
Supplies needed for the gift tags:
For crafting your own personalized gift tags, you’ll want to have the following supplies ready:
- Cardstock (or Printer Paper): Opt for cardstock for a sturdier and more durable gift tag, but regular printer paper will work too.
- Coloring pens, Crayola crayons, or coloring pencils: Select your preferred coloring tools.
- Paper cutter or Scissors: To achieve precise edges and sizes for your gift tags, a paper cutter is a handy tool. However, a pair of scissors can do the job effectively as well.
- Single hole punch: This tool allows you to create a hole in your gift tag, through which you can thread the gift tag string. It’s a simple and essential item for this craft.
- Gift tag string: Choose a festive and complementary string or ribbon to attach your gift tags to presents. This can be anything from colorful yarn to traditional red or green ribbons, depending on your desired look.
How to use the printable Christmas gift tags
Print out the Christmas gift tags to color below, it will print out portrait on 3 full pages. Make sure to check the printer settings.
You can of course print this on normal printer paper, but with all of our crafts, they always look better on cardstock.
These free Christmas tags printables include 3 pages:
Christmas tree, 2 nutcrackers, a Christmas ornament, and a gingerbread man.
Christmas tree, a mailbox with a letter to Santa, an Elf with a Christmas letter, and an Elf on the Shelf.
A Christmas tree, a Christmas angel, an Elf with Christmas gifts, and a gingerbread man.
When you have colored them all in you’ll need to cut them. I use the paper cutter for the straight lines and then scissors just for the top.
Don’t they just look adorable! When you have finished all that’s left now is to turn them over and write your personalized message.
Grab these matching Christmas cards for kids to color too!
Christmas gift ideas for kids
Explore a wide range of exciting Christmas gift ideas for kids, ensuring you find the perfect presents for your little ones:
- Best gifts for 6 year old boys
- Unusual gifts for 9 year old boys
- Unusual gifts for 9 year old girls
- Best gifts for 10 year old boys
- Best gifts for 12 year old boys
- Best gifts for 12 year old girls
- Best stocking stuffers for boys
Other free Christmas printables
Discover fun holiday activities for kids and families, including games, treasure hunts, wish lists, coloring pages, and more.
- Christmas dot to dot printables are engaging activities for kids that involve connecting numbered dots to reveal festive holiday images.
- Christmas treasure hunt clues are a fun and interactive holiday game. Kids follow clues that lead to hidden holiday treasures or gifts.
- These Santa wish lists are a helpful tool for children to create their personalized wish lists for Santa Claus.
- Christmas cards for kids to color are a delightful way to involve children in the tradition of sending holiday greetings. These cards often feature cute holiday illustrations, and kids can color them to create unique and heartwarming cards to share with family and friends.
- These 12 days of Christmas coloring pages are inspired by the classic holiday song, “The 12 Days of Christmas.”
WANT ALL OUR CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES IN ONE PLACE?
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Download the free printable Christmas gift tags to color
Last Updated on 25 November 2023 by homeschoolof1