As the summer will be here before we know it I wanted to get ahead of the “mom, I’m bored!” So I have put together this awesome summer bucket list for teenagers.
There are both indoor and outdoor activities to keep them entertained during the summer holidays. As we homeschool I just had to include some educational activities too! But I promise they are fun!
Scroll to the bottom to print out the summer bucket list for teenagers and keep them occupied!
Included in the free download are four different background images to choose from.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase (after clicking one of my affiliate links) I’ll earn some coffee money, which I promise to drink while supporting your journey. You do not pay a higher price. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Summer Bucket List for Teenagers
Print out this summer bucket list and get busy this summer. Don’t let the summer months just pass by without doing anything. There are inside, outside and summer learning fun for you to have and enjoy.
Inside Bucket List Ideas
- Binge-watch Friends, or a new show, Schitt’s Creek and a Good Place are two other favorites.
- Go to a trampoline park
- Indoor picnic
- Read a book
- Make a scrapbook
- Bake a cake
- Cook dinner for the family
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Create a tic-tok or youtube video
- Change your hair color! Freddie decided to go green recently!
- Go 24 hours without social media
- Either go to an Escape Room or have one at home with these escape room puzzles
- Go to a local museum
- Make ice cream
- Go 24 hours with no TV, no social media, and no screen time at all!
- Perform a random act of kindness
- Redecorate your bedroom
- Tie dye a tshirt
- Indoor skydiving
- Go to the mall and try on clothes
- Get your mates together and have a taste test challenge
- Try new weird food
- Learn to play poker
- Go back to your childhood and rewatch your old favorite cartoons
- Say yes challenge
Outside Bucket List Ideas
- Outdoor picnic
- Bike ride
- Couch to 5k and get fit
- Attend comic con – we are actually going to the New York Comic Con in October, fingers crossed. But there are plenty on in the summer including of course Comic-Con in San Diego.
- Go to the theatre, we will be in England and we are going to watch my absolute favorite Les Miserables.
- Start a business – ideas include, dog walking, gardening, pressure washing, ironing, or cleaning.
- Camping in the backyard (download our free Camping scavenger hunt too!)
- Go kayaking
- Go rollerskating
- Skateboarding park
- Go to a music festival
- Go to a water park
- Have fun on the beach with our free beach scavenger hunt!
- An amusement park for the day
- Invite friends over for a BBQ
- Do a mud run with friends
- Plant a seed/tree
- Play mini-golf
- Learn to drive
- Go to the local wildlife sanctuary or zoo (remind them of their childhood with our free zoo scavenger hunt)
- Water gun fight with friends or siblings!
- Go fishing
- Go to a sports game
- Sit at a coffee house either with friends or alone, and people watch.
- Go to the driving range
- Learn a foreign language
- Learn ASL 1 (and get a high school credit!)
- Read Shakespeare (see how we study Shakespeare in our homeschool)
- Learn to code
- Financial literacy course
- Learn how to do stop motion
- Take an Outschool class
- Learn a magic trick
- Learn how to juggle
- Take online piano lessons
- Learn how to use chopsticks
- Play book bingo
- Start a blog
- Take Traffic Law and Substance Education course
- Try Mel Science subscription box
- Learn about all 50 states of America and their capitals
- Write a journal (check out these gratitude journal prompts for inspiration.)
- Career exploration
Summer Bucket List for Teenagers Printable
Make sure you choose the correct paper size and then click on the shrink to fit button. With all of our printables, they work better when printed on cardstock (this is the one we use and love.)
You can also print out our bucket list for Christmas too.
Last Updated on 27 April 2022 by homeschoolof1