As the summer will be here before we know it I wanted to get ahead of the “mom, I’m bored!” So I have put together this awesome summer bucket list for teenagers.
There are both indoor and outdoor bucket list ideas for teens to keep them entertained during the summer holidays. As we summer homeschool I just had to include some educational activities too! But I promise they are fun!
Scroll to the bottom to print out the summer bucket list for teens and keep them occupied!
Included in the free download are four different background images to choose from.
Younger children will enjoy our summer bucket list free printable.
**There may be affiliate links in this post. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.**
Teen Bucket List Ideas for the Summer
Print out this summer bucket list and get busy this summer.
Don’t let the summer months just pass by without doing anything.
There is inside, outside, and summer learning fun for you to have and enjoy.
This free printable summer bucket list ideas for young adults are free to print but are for personal use only. Scroll to the bottom of the page to get the pdf file.
Inside Bucket List Ideas
- Binge-watch Friends, or a new show, Schitt’s Creek and a Good Place are two other favorites.
- Have a movie marathon
- Go to a trampoline park
- Indoor picnic
- Read a book or even join a book club
- Do a tiktok dance
- Make a scrapbook
- Bake a cake
- Cook dinner for the family
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Create a tic-tok or youtube video
- Change your hair color! My son decided to go green recently!
- Have a slumber party, you are going to love these slumber party games for teens.
- Go 24 hours without social media
- Either go to an Escape Room or have one at home with these escape room puzzles
- Go to a local museum – download our free museum scavenger hunt and have more fun.
- Make homemade ice cream
- Go 24 hours with no TV, no social media, and no screen time at all! Play card games for teenagers instead.
- Perform a random act of kindness
- Redecorate your bedroom
- Tie dye a tshirt
- Indoor skydiving
- Go to the mall and try on clothes
- Get your mates together and have a taste test challenge
- Try new weird food
- Go back to your childhood and rewatch your old favorite cartoons
- Say yes challenge
Outside Bucket List Ideas
- Outdoor picnic
- Swimming (check out our swimming accessories for kids)
- Bike ride
- Couch to 5k and get fit
- Attend comic con – we are actually going to the New York Comic Con in October, fingers crossed. But there are plenty on in the summer including of course Comic-Con in San Diego.
- Go to the theatre, we will be in England and we are going to watch my absolute favorite Les Miserables.
- Start a business – ideas include, dog walking, gardening, pressure washing, ironing, or cleaning.
- Camping in the backyard (download our free Camping scavenger hunt too!)
- Go kayaking
- Go rollerskating
- Skateboarding park
- Go to a music festival
- Go to a water park
- Have fun on the beach with our free beach scavenger hunt!
You will also enjoy our free printable Christmas bucket list!
- An amusement park for the day
- Invite friends over for a BBQ
- Do a mud run with friends
- Plant a seed/tree
- Play mini-golf
- Learn to drive
- Go to the local wildlife sanctuary or zoo (remind them of their childhood with our free zoo scavenger hunt)
- Water soaker fight with friends or siblings!
- Go fishing
- Go to a sports game
- Sit at a coffee house either with friends or alone, and people watch.
- Go to the driving range
- Learn to speak a second language with our homeschool foreign language recommendations.
- Learn sign language with Mr D ASL (and get a high school credit!)
- Read Shakespeare (see our top tips on introducing Shakespeare and our top 10 Shakespeare books for kids.)
- Learn to code with CodaKid
- Financial literacy curriculum middle school kids should take now.
- Learn how to do stop motion
- Take an Outschool class
- Learn a magic trick
- Learn how to juggle
- Take online piano lessons for kids
- Learn how to use chopsticks
- Play book bingo or summer bingo printable
- Start a blog
- Take Traffic Law and Substance Education course
- Try Mel Science subscription box (read our Mel Science review for more information)
- Learn about all 50 states of America and their capitals with fun ways to learn the 50 States.
- Write a journal (check out these gratitude journal prompts for kids for inspiration, or these free summer writing prompts.)
- Career exploration
Tips for downloading the free files
Below you will see a large sign-up box where you need to add your name and email address, and press I NEED THIS NOW!
Within minutes you will be sent the free PDF directly to your email address, so you can print it out and start using it immediately.
Sometimes emails get a little wonky, so if you can’t see it, please check your spam folder where I am sure it is hiding.
Summer Bucket List for Teenagers
You can also print out our Christmas bucket list too.
Last Updated on 28 February 2024 by homeschoolof1